Sunday 6 April 2008

Back to work Moron!

I have found the perfect song for my Interventions project. It is the song used on the credits to the popular T.V series Cold Case. I believe that it would be perfect for a "Movie Trailer" It captures the mood and emotion of what I am trying to express, it starts slowly and breaks into a wonderful build up during the chorus, exactly what a good trailer needs to set the scene and then pile on the tension to it's climax!

The title of the track is "Nara" and it was performed by E.S.Posthumus.

Also in the running for the title soundtrack are Pompeii by E.S.Posthumus and Lonely Soul by Unkle Ft. Richard Ashcroft.

I have been storyboarding and scriptwriting over the Easter break, these will be posted soon along with notes on intended after effects etc. Filming should commence shortly.

I have also been considering names for my fictional movie and i have a few working titles.

No comments: