Wednesday 21 November 2007

GW Plymouth Champion Painting Competition

Last week I decided to enter into a new miniature painting comp.

The title was Regimental Champion (aka unit captain)

I've had success in the past with these so i thought, hey why not! So I decided to paint an undead elf as a Grave Guard Champion... which went down well with some of the staff who are die-hard High elf players.

All I say is "Well everything's gotta die sometime eh?"

So I attempted a Green / Grey / Black colour scheme and hollowed out the face on the model ( i want it to be a ghost or a possessed suit of armour ) and decided on a weathered Bronze effect for the metallics.

Today I painted the model, which was a bit of a mission, but not all that hard. All I have left to do is the base to finish him off.

No comments: